KA: Enterance ExamQuestionKA: Enterance Exam by Jane10444
1. Why do you fight as a keyblader?
2. What is it that pushes you on? The will to protect someone? To prove something to yourself? Or is it much deeper than that?
3. How do you battle? Do you run in with no plan? Do you go slow, watching your opponent?
4. To fight or to defend, and why?
5. What do you rely on? Your heart? Your mind? Your soul?
1. I fight as a keyblader because I feel that I am making my parents proud, even though their not with me. With learning the ways of the keyblade I hope one day I can help in a big way.
2. The thing that pushes me on to graduating and being a master, is my will to protect others, and to prove to myself I can be strong enough to help others, and myself.
3. My way of fighting is just going in, but watch the person's movement. By me doing this I'll know what they do best and see how I can change that.
4. I like to defend more, for myself and others. By defending, it won't cause so much damage. If I need to fight then I